PROPOSED PARKING RESTRICTIONS
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
STOP REDBRIDGE COUNCIL FROM IMPLEMENTING PARKING RESTRICTIONS
The Redbridge Parking Design team has decided to make attempt to implement parking restrictions. It is clear that implementing such restrictions in the area of Clayhall and Barkingside (Redbridge) would have more of negative outcomes than positive.
As a local community we have decided to object under the following grounds:
* The residents of this community have not received adequate notice by the council. Most residents did not get a letter at their property.
* Further restrictions will not improve the accessibility and/or road safety of the areas and it is clear that there is no evidence to support such claims.
* Further restrictions will impede upon the accessibility of residents and their guests in the areas.
* It will restrict and isolate the community from their family and friends because of the restricted parking.
* The permanent restrictions operative at all times in Schedule 1 which proposes double yellow Lines will only increase congestion and difficulties with parking in the neighbourhood.
Below is a list of the roads that are to be affected by the implementation of parking restrictions:
- Ambleside Gardens Junction with Keswick Gardens
- Arundel Gardens Junction with Cardigan Gardens
- Bawdsey Avenue Junction with Applegarth Drive and outside nos
- Birkbeck Gardens Junction with Whitehall Road
- Bloomfield Crecent Junction with Albemarle Gardens and Middleton Garden
- Brocket Close outside nos. 1, 9-10 & 18 around the green
- Copper Beach Close outside Nos. 4, 5, & 32-36 Copper Beach Close
- Forest Road, Hainult opposite Nos. 11-13, 27-33, 37-42, 61-63 & 71-73
- Freshwell Avenue Junctions with Rochford Avenue and Chafford Way
- Gaynes Hill Road opposite Nos. 21 to 29 Gaynes Hill Road
- Heathside Close Junctions with Perkins Road and Birkbeck Road
- Higham Road Junctions with Broomhill Road and Horn Lane
- Horace Road Junction with High Street, Barkingside
- Katherine Gardens Junction with Colvin Gardens, Fairlop
- Longcourt Mew Junction with Elmcroft Avenue
- Melbourne Road Junction with Ingleby Road
- Pershore Close Junction Ickneild Drive
- Reynolds Avenue Junction with Mayesford Road
- Roding Lane North Junction with Portman Drive and Kensington Drive
- Saxon Road Junction with Dane Road
- Selwyn Avenue Crescent Junction with Aldborough Road South
- St. Ronans Crescent Junction with Forest Approach and Abbotsford Gardens
- Staines Road Junction with Gordon Road and Sunnyside Road
- The Dell Junction with Woodford Green, Dell Close and Woodland
- Tivernton Avenue Junction with Dymchurch Close
- Tomswood Hill Junction with Amber Lane, Penhurst Road, Nicola Mew
- Tomswood Hill Outside Nos. 65-67, 83-85 & 87-89, 154, 230, 254
- Tomswood Hill Opposite Nos. 126-128,152a-154, 176-180, 228
- Tomswood Hill
- Wanstead Lane Junction with Wakefield Gardens
- West Grove Junction with Oxford Road
- Westview Drive Junction with Portman Drive and Kensington Drive
- Westwood Road Junction with Meads Lane
- High Road B/Hill & W/Green Between Epping New Road
- Churchfields Opposite Milne Court
Today: Jabir is counting on you
Jabir Chowdhury needs your help with “Redbridge Council: PROPOSED PARKING RESTRICTIONS”. Join Jabir and 151 supporters today.