Better Access for Queenscliff
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Fund an accessible walkway (switchback ramps) across the Queenscliff Headland as part of the Manly to Palm Beach Coast Walk.
- Access is poor and unsafe especially for families with prams, people with disabilities, the elderly and for bike riders.
- Ramps fit within land already owned by Council
- $22m of funding is already in place
- The stairs are not good enough
- Benefits residents and tourists leading to less car use and improved connection between Freshwater and Queenscliff beaches
Today: Tracey & Paul is counting on you
Tracey & Paul Oates needs your help with “Ray Brownlee: Better Access for Queenscliff”. Join Tracey & Paul and 546 supporters today.