Create a student-centered emergency response team in a Science High School
This petition made change with 57 supporters!
Disclaimer: This is only our project for our G11 ICT class
We are proposing a student volunteer organization, the Student Emergency Response Team or SERT, to aide in regulation of earthquake drills as well as spreading awareness regarding diseases and other calamities that may affect the community.. The SERT is inclined in promoting awareness on disaster risk preparedness in a Science High School (SHS) community and providing a sufficient and student-centered response team in case of different emergencies. With your help, we hope to accomplish our mission.
The specific objectives are the following:
- To promote awareness about different disasters and calamities
- To inform the school about what to remember regarding emergency situations
- To provide a sufficient medical team in case of emergencies
- To promote the importance of first aids and other roles needed in case of emergencies (transport, marshalls, logistic personnel)
- To equip the SERT members with appropriate training
Here's the link to our Plan Of Action: http://gg.gg/64z9f
Today: Darren Peter is counting on you
Darren Peter Carandang needs your help with “QCSHS - Student Emergency Response Team”. Join Darren Peter and 56 supporters today.