Punish Child Molesters by Having their Eyes Donated to Deserving Blind Kids - RIP Hassini
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi
Ministry of Women and Child Development
Honorable Prime Minister
Shri. Narendra Modi
Child Molestation has become a menace unleashed against innocent kids and increasing day by day. The recent incident of Hassini is a heart wrenching one, which is giving sleepless nights to many parents like me.
In this instance, request our Honorable Prime Minister, Ministry of Women and Child Development Smt. Maneka Sanjay Gandhi to donate the eyes of the accused (if found guilty by law) to deserving Blind kids.
Let this be a deviation from Conventional Law but this will definitely deter lot of monsters who are lurking in our Neighborhoods.
The beast who has done this heinous crime does not need to have the vision and go about doing these kind of deplorable crimes. These beasts doesn't have the rights to live in a civilized society.
Request the Government not to hide behind Law to implement this punishment but take a Bold stand akin to Demonetization or the Surgical Strike.
Below are five incidents of Child Molestation.
1. This incident is from Malda, where a 13 years school girl belonging to a village called Barampur, was molested inside her school campus by a group of youths who often used to tease her once she was outside the campus. Just because she turned down the proposal of one of them, all three of them conspired against her to take revenge of their insult. So one day while leaving the school campus, she was slapped and molested by the youth and his friends right in front of her friends and all other students. The accused identified as Sahjahan Sk, Tafizul Ska and Vikan Sk, all in their early twenties, feld from the voice when the other girls protested. While two of them have been arrested, the third one is still absconding.
2. An eight years old girl from Maxfort School, Rohini, Delhi was molested by a teacher for a second time in April this year, the last time being in August last year within the school premises. The parents of the girl reported that the teacher inappropriately touched the girl, and for that held up a protest along with other parents outside the schools, demanding some action to be taken against the principal.
3. In another sad incident, a hearing impaired student studying in a reputed Prabhadevi school for the deaf and aphasic was molested by the school's principal, aged 42 along with a teacher, aged 37. The victim had named six other students who had gone through the same horrible ordeal. According to an officer handling the case the student who had passed her SSC said in her statement that the principal, under the pretext of giving her chocolates, would behave indecently and touch her inappropriately, while the teacher would show her obscene pictures. Later, both the accused were booked for molestation and under various sections of Prevention of Children from Sexual Offences Act.
4. In yet another shocking incident a 14-year-old girl student of Jadavpur Sammilita Balika Vidyalaya, Kolkata was molested by a youth in the toilet, who had entered the school premises after jumping a wall. A crowd of angry parents held protests demonstrated outside the school, demanding security for their wards and demanding an action as well.
5. Another incident that came into light was that of one of Bangalore's Vibgyor High school, where a six year old girl was allegedly molested by a school staff person. As much as 300 parents gathered at the school and demanded to see Rustom Kerawalla, the founder-chairperson of the Vibgyor High chain of schools, demanding an action. Basavaraju, a member of the school management said that they have nothing to say in this matter as the school had already provided all the details to the police
Today: Indian Citizen is counting on you
Indian Citizen needs your help with “Punish Child Molesters by Having their Eyes Donated to Deserving Blind Kids - RIP Hassini”. Join Indian Citizen and 253 supporters today.