PUBLIC ECONOMICS (ECO3046) EXAMINATION
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
A substantial number of students have come forward and are unsatisfied with their Public Economics examination grade. Some of the many reasons students have mentioned include;
- Ciro consistently informed students that the lecture notes alone would be sufficient enough to do well in the examination
- The inconsistency in marking since Ciro showed model answers which would have been sufficient to score full marks
- The availability of the textbook which was raised very early on in the semester
- Students achieved a grade well below their expectation since the exam itself was not extremely challenging in any way
- The inconsistency of grading between the average mark in the mid-term relative to the examination
- The inconsistency of grading between this year and last year
If you feel this way, sign the petition using the link below. Please use your Surrey University email and include your URN in the description.This will be presented to the Head of the School of Economics, João Santos Silva and the Deputy Head of the school of Economics, Dimitra Petropoulou this Monday (27th February).
Today: J is counting on you
J M needs your help with “PUBLIC ECONOMICS (ECO3046) EXAMINATION MARKS”. Join J and 77 supporters today.