HARVEST PARK NEIGHBORS AGAINST COMMERCIAL MEDICAL CANNABIS CULTIVATION & PROCESSING PLANT
This petition had 67 supporters
We call on the City of Santa Rosa City Council and Planning Department to protect our residential neighborhood by not allowing the construction of the proposed 3-story medical cannabis cultivation and processing facility (File NO. DR17-018) located at 800 Yolanda LLC.
We are against commercial scale marijuana growing in our neighborhood and around our children because it can lead to:
- Increased Crime and Violence
- Fenced and Padlocked Properties That Are Unsightly and Will Be a Blight on Our Beautiful Sonoma County Neighborhood.
- Surveillance and security guards that violate our privacy
- Fire hazards due to high electricity use
- Groundwater contamination
- Toxins and pollutants released into the air
- Property value depreciation of our homes
- And above all the loss of neighborhood tranquility (due to fear) and the fear for the safety of our children
We do not want a medical cannabis cultivation and processing plant in or around our peaceful idyllic neighborhood where we often gather outside for neighborhood events, hold block parties and let our children play in the streets without fear or worry.
Sincerely the Neighbors of Harvest Park,
Today: Reesha is counting on you
Reesha Ruel needs your help with “PStreeter@srcity.org: HARVEST PARK NEIGHBORS AGAINST COMMERCIAL MEDICAL CANNABIS CULTIVATION & PROCESSING PLANT”. Join Reesha and 66 supporters today.