Prosecute Madonna for Domestic Terrorism: Hollywood is not above the law!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
On January 21, 2017, Madonna made terroristic threats when she stated on live television "I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House."
Definitions of Terrorism in U.S. Code, from the FBI Website:
18 U.S.C. § 2331 defines "domestic terrorism" for purposes of Chapter 113B of the U.S. Code, entitled "Terrorism.”
"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:
- Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
- Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
- Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
18 U.S.C. § 2332b defines the term "federal crime of terrorism" as an offense that:
- Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
- Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).
Madonna has violated code 18 U.S.C. § 2331, points i and ii which state " (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion.” Her violation constitutes a federal crime of terrorism based on 18 U.S.C. § 2332b which states “Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct.”
Madonna should be held accountable for her actions, just as any non-celebrity citizen of this country would be (and have been) if they had done the same thing. She has many fans across the world; by saying things such as she did, it could incite or entice her fans to do something similar. This is unacceptable, intolerable, and a threat to national security.
Today: Concerned is counting on you
Concerned Citizen needs your help with “Prosecute Madonna for Domestic Terrorism: Hollywood is not above the law!”. Join Concerned and 157 supporters today.