call on the government to order a independent investigation into forced adoption/fostering
This petition had 656 supporters
This will help all the victims in family court, keep the identity of children with the family, will help children from neglect, abuse, emotional harm.
needlessly tearing families apart has to stop we demand an independent investigation in to forced adoption/long term foster care, we should have an independent body to take up our complaints no matter who we complain to we are only referred to the people we are complaining about to investigate themselves
1. needlessly tearing families apart in favour of adoption when there is perfectly good & adequate options with family grand parents/aunts/uncles /brothers/sisters
2. the use of forced adoption to meet government targets
3. the actual abuse of our children by social services
4. abuse of sibling & families human rights including rights by law
5. the use of lies false reports changed reports perjury assumptions without any foundation
6. family alienation to the case
7. refusal to be granted the right to appeal when vital evidence has been omitted from the case
8. social workers acting without reasonable warning
9. the conflict of interest of social workers or ex social workers having links to adoption/fostering agencies
10. the refusal by the minister of state to investigate contested cases that contain perjury or false or flawed evidence and his links to adoption agencies creating a possible conflict of interest.
11. a right of appeal should be an automatic right when evidence is left out of any case
Today: Gary is counting on you
Gary Billaney needs your help with “Prime minister Theresa may : call on the government to order a independent investigation into forced adoption/fostering”. Join Gary and 655 supporters today.