Prime Minister Stephen Harper: Peel Police MUST be held accountable for ongoing harassment of women.
It is important to remove the "power" police agencies have over their "own". They are not held accountable for illegal behaviour towards "women" within the community and workplace. Police must be charged for their violence against women ex: SEXUAL ASSAULT, STALKING, ASSAULT. Police continue with such barbaric behaviour as they are not charged and most often allegations are not even investigated.
The "police mentality" is that whatever they can get away with, they will continue to! They have a "neanderthal/Primative" outlook on women. A| prime example of such attitude is when a female was accosted in Toronto the officer stated "she shouldn't dress like a slut``. Hence international SLUT WALK.
It is appalling that women are still the ones blamed for sexual violence against their person! No body deserves to be violated in any way, under any circumstance. WE have the RIGHT to live and work in a SAFE ENVIRONMENT!
- Leader, Liberal Party of Canada/Chef, Parti libéral du Canada
Leader, Liberal Party of Canada/Chef, Parti libéral du Canada Justin Trudeau
- Walk a Mile Campaign
- Women's Action Centre Against Violence
- Anderson Cooper
- Parl L
- Barry Carter
- Raw Story
- The Gjobe and Mail
- Mississauga News
- Marilyn Dennis Show
- Leader, Conservative Party of Canada / Chef, Parti Conservateur du Canada
- Prime Minister of Canada/Premier ministre du Canada
- Leader, Green Party of Canada / Chef, Parti Vert du Canada
- House of Commons
- Member of Parliament Calgary Southwest
- la Montee d'Elle
- Deptartment of Justice
- Coalition for Womens' Equality
- Canada Liberal Party
- Ontario Legislative Committee
- Darryl Buxton
- Wladyshaw, Lizon
- Mississauga South
Stella Ambler MP
- CTV National News
- Justin Trudeau MP
- Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty
- Guy Lauzon MP
- Executive Director Peel Police Services Board
- Anderson Cooper
- Toronto Sun
- Green Party Elizabeth May
- Ontario Association of Chiefs of Police
- Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police
- David Klein
- Christine Silverberg
- Canadian Human Rights
- Canadian Civil Liberties Association
- The Status for Women Minister
- Mayor Hazel McCallion
- Ontario Ombudsman Andre Marin
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper
I just signed the following petition addressed to: Prime Minister Harper.
Police MUST be held accountable for ongoing harassment of women in the workplace.
It is important to remove the "power" police agencies have. They are not held accountable for actions of illegal behaviours towards "women" in the community and in the workplace.
Deborah A. Robitaille (AKA Warrior Princess from the Book of Judges: Deborah led her people to freedom)
Today: Deborah is counting on you
Deborah Robitaille needs your help with “Prime Minister Stephen Harper: Peel Police MUST be held accountable for ongoing harassment of women.”. Join Deborah and 45 supporters today.