Don't let Tamilnadu Farmers die!
This petition had 96 supporters
Every year many farmers in Tamil Nadu, India commit suicide as their ray of hope diminishes with the problems they face. Starting with water scarcity, nonfriendly market situation and the inability to repay the loans. Farmers are the backbone of any country and we can't let this happen anymore!
1) Implement smart water system add proposed by Mr. Kamaraj
2) Write off farmer's loans and stop hydrocarbon projects in Tamilnadu
3) Please setup cauvery board as ordered by the surpeme court.
4) Prevent illegal sand smuggling which is killing the river beds
5) Help build reservoirs and stop diverting water to cool drinks manufacturing plants
6) Setup camps to educate farmers on new farming techniques
Let's make a difference. Let's not stop with signing the petition. Let's spread the word!
Today: Arun is counting on you
Arun Doraiswamy needs your help with “Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi: Don't let Tamilnadu Farmers die!”. Join Arun and 95 supporters today.