Mockery of Judiciary in India-Delhi High Court Order on Unitech (# Stage Managed)
This petition had 2,673 supporters
- Delhi High Court Order WP CM(M) 88 of 2016 issued to Unitech could have severe implications for affected and grieved buyers
- 11 Proxy Litigants planted by Unitech collaborate with Unitech, High Profile Congress Leaders and Lawyers and Judiciary to decide fate of 60000 people already invested money for homes with Unitech
- Pending projects are ranging from 10 years to 6 years (several Unitech projects) causing huge hardship to tens of thousands of people who have invested their life time savings and are waiting to get their homes and are leading a life of misery
- Stage Managed Order/nepotism is evident looking at less than 4 months to execute a judgement from filing date(29 May) to order issuance on Sep 02,2016 and 4 days later Judge Sudarshan Kumar Misra retires
- Battery of renouned high profile Congress Leaders and Lawyers (Mr P Chidambaram, Mr Kapil Sibal, Mr Manu Singhvi and Mr Salman Khurshid) are out to corner the home buyers and support Unitech
- The order is completely skewed and insulates Unitech from any legal petitions by buyers inspite of their severe default and is only aimed to reduce penalties for Unitech and give them more time
- Against 17053 flats booked by buyers pan India and paid for as per CLP over these years, less than 3500 flats have been handed over
I appeal to our esteemed Judiciary Supreme Court, Honourable Chief Justice of India and our Govt highest executive including our Honourable and most loved PM to ensure justice. 6 to 10 years is a long time and a lot of changes occur in human lives during such a period.Will people retired now or senior citizens or people under distress continue to live a life of hardship and uncertainty as their life time savings are stuck with a cheat influential builder. Will our retired decorated Armed Forces/Airforce/Navy Officers/Widows,Scientists and common honest educated people get ruined in the fag end of their lives. Is this justice in India? NRI's have had a shattering experience also. Will people have to beg to complete their responsibilities like Children's/daughter's marriage/education as the money is swindled?Why Govt opened up the sector to unethical private companies when regulatory mechanisms were not in place? If Unitech intents are so noble and caring for distressed buyers, why take shield under a court order instead of a dialogue with buyers?We had high profile cases recently like Kingfisher where promoters escaped from country to UK and siphoned off more than 1.5 Billion USD. The Sahara Case where the promoters are on and off jail for huge frauds are all current issues. Will the Judiciary and Govt Executive still wait for another disaster to happen?
Today: Subho is counting on you
Subho Bhattacharya needs your help with “Prime Minister of India: Mockery of Judiciary in India-Delhi High Court Order on Unitech”. Join Subho and 2,672 supporters today.