justice for Aircel Employees
0 have signed. Let’s get to 50,000!
We, the employees of Aircel Limited having its corporate office at 5th Floor, Building No. 10 A, DLF Cyber city, DLF Phase II, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana hereby submit as under:-
1. There are almost 5000 direct employees and around 25,000 associate employees working in Aircel Limited, whose future is at stake after filing bankruptcy by Aircel limited, and there is no clarity on continuation of employment nor there is any clarity related to payout salaries.
2. Even, the health insurance policy given to employees and their family members has not been renewed by the Company. Therefore, all the employees are uninsured as of now and there was no prior communication to this effect.
3. We are well aware that Company is going through deep financial stress but there is no communication from the top management about the future course of action related to operation of the company and payment related thereto. We come to know from media that Company has filed the bankruptcy case before Hon’ble National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and future of all employees is in dark
4. The future of all the 30,000 employees and their dependent family members is uncertain. We have given our life time to the Company and it seems that the concern top management and mother organization i.e. Maxis Group is not paying attention to the ongoing pain being faced by the Consumer, Venders, Distributors and employees. Every employee is having 4 to 6 dependents in their family hence impact is bigger.
5. There is huge outstanding amount payable by Company to various vendors including Security Agency, Housekeeping staff and Distributors and all these vendors are chasing the employees of the Company and threatening to life of the employees. Some of our employees are being threatened at their home.
6. This is important to note that till the last moment there has been no clarity from promoters, lenders and board of directors of aircel to employees.
In light of above, we request your good office to kindly intervene and take necessary action to protect the interest of all employees/partners/vendors/customers.
We further request you that being Licensor of Telecom License, given to Licensee i.e. Company (Aircel Limited) to kindly direct the Promoter and landers of the Company to provide an early resolution so that employees may survive along with their family in the interest of justice.
In this regard, we would like to personally meet you to explain our grave situation which threatening to our life, therefore request you to kindly give us appointment to update about the grave situation.
Thanks & Regards,
Today: Aircel Employees is counting on you
Aircel Employees needs your help with “prime minister of india: justice for Aircel Employees”. Join Aircel Employees and 37,445 supporters today.