EXTEND DUE DATE FOR TAX AUDIT AND ITR FILING TO 31ST OCTOBER, 2018
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
The ICAI has represented three times before the relevant authorities, but we are seeing no signs of extension as of now. Thus, we request our Hon’ble Prime Minister to intervene into the matter and give some hearing to the voice of his citizens on the following grounds:
1) There have been constant changes in online utility of tax audit forms.
2) Huge delay in release of 3CA, 3CB and 3CD form by the Income Tax Department.
3) Huge delay in release of ITR forms and consequent extension of return filing date.
4) Issues arising out of first time audit of GST compliant books of accounts and related compliances.
5) Increase in the level of compliance requirements on all fronts across departments i.e. Income Tax, GST, ROC etc.
Inspite of these issues, all Chartered Accountants are working day and night to serve the nation at large. Further, non extension of dates will be hazardous since it will directly affect the quality of audit reports and the same shall be prone to mistakes. Thus, we request Modi Ji to kindly intervene and extend the due date of tax audit and ITR filing to 31st October, 2018. We have all hopes on you Sir.
Today: WE FOR US!! is counting on you
WE FOR US!! AYUSH SARAF AND VICTOR SAHA needs your help with “PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA: EXTEND DUE DATE FOR TAX AUDIT AND ITR FILING TO 31ST OCTOBER, 2018”. Join WE FOR US!! and 935 supporters today.