Request to stop this undemocratic rule in Tamilnadu & call for fresh elections
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
Message to PM, HM of India and the Governor of Tamilnadu from the People of Tamilnadu
We have been seeing the undemocratic events unfold in the last 3 months in our state of Tamilnadu with disgust and anger.
With all the happenings, we don’t think the Government headed by E.Palanisamy can be loyal to the people of Tamilnadu, and we suspect they are going to be loyal ONLY to its MLA's. Suspicion of money power and remote control of Government (by an accused and her family through their ill-gotten money) writ large.
At this point of time, there are multiple questions that are going through our mind;
- How is the Government working in the last 6 months? What are the policies enacted by them? (What is the progress made in the last 6 months?)
- Is there "One Law for the common man and another law for the Politicians"?
- Is the result & the confidence vote legal?
- Why were the MLA's put together in the resort? Why were they brought out as a group to the assembly instead of coming on their own? If that is ok, Why is that common citizens are barred from ferrying / given food during common elections?
- Why is that the MLA's have not done their duty of meeting their constituents in the last 20+ days?
- What was the reason for the governor to meet the family of an accused?
- How was 122 MLA's shown as supporting their group? Did the speaker vote for the Government?
On the other hand, there are multiple challenges faced by our state - water management, agrarian challenges, corruption, educational system, revenue deficit of >1B USD, etc.
Tamil Nadu is the second largest state economy and the second most industrialized state after Maharashtra. Slipping to 18th place in "Ease of doing business" shows that our state is not managed properly and is going to affect its economy in the coming years.
With an unstable government in place, we believe the hard work put by all the Indians will be negated.
Democracy is by the people, for the people and of the people. And as a Prime Minister of India, Home Minister of India, & Governor of Tamilnadu, you would have sensed the mood of the people, across the state, and across various sections of the population.
We request you to please stop this undemocratic rule in Tamilnadu and call for fresh elections.
May the Indian spirit of Democracy win in Tamilnadu!
People of Tamilnadu.
PM Shri Narendra Modi - http://pgportal.gov.in/pmocitizen/Grievancepmo.aspx
HM Shri Rajnath Singh – email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Governor of Tamilnadu Shri Vidhyasagar Rao – email@example.com
Today: Eswar is counting on you
Eswar Sabapathy needs your help with “Prime Minister Narendra Modi: Request to stop this undemocratic rule in Tamilnadu & call for fresh elections”. Join Eswar and 648 supporters today.