Petitioning Honorable P. M. of India - Tribute to Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
On 125th Anniversary of Ganeshotsav :
To usher in Peace and " Sarva Dharma Samabhav " proposed:
1. Loudspeakers from all Religious places (irrespective of religion) to be removed once for all.
2. ALL to follow Sangli Ganesh Mandals' Resolution : No Loudspeakers, DJs in Ganesh Celebrations.
3. Money saved to be used for Social Causes like Swacchata Abhiyan, Composting of Wastes etc.
1st Aug is Tilak Punyatithi.
Dr. Y. T. Oke
Founder Secretary, ANPC, Mumbai (1984)
MBBS (Bombay), DCH (London), MRCP(Glasgow,UK)
Fellow of The Royal College Of Physicians Glasgow, UK
On behalf of:
1. Anti Noise Pollution Committee, Mumbai [ 1984 ]
2. Association of Medical Consultants, Mumbai.
(9,500+ Medical Consultants)
3. Indian Medical Association - National Initiative for Safe Sound.
(All India 2,95,000+ Doctor Members)
Today: Yeshwant is counting on you
Yeshwant Oke needs your help with “Prime Minister Narendra Modi: Petitioning P. M. of India - Tribute to Lokmanya Bal Gangadhar Tilak”. Join Yeshwant and 157 supporters today.