Equal Medical & Education facility to every Indian irrespective of his/r economical Status
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
13,40,000 children below 5 die in a year, that is 3671 under 5 child deaths per day
Nearly half of all child deaths under 5 in India are attributed to undernutrition
1 in every 11 children in India is working, when they should be at school
More than half (56%) of the under 5 deaths occur within the first 28 days of life, we work to prevent these lives
India accounts for more than 3 out of 10 stunted children in the world
47% of the women in India are married when they are a child (before the age of 18), and 30% bear a child when they are a child (adolescent mothers)
17.7 million children and adolescents are out of school in India, this is 14% of world's population of children out of school
by stopping privatization in medical and education and providing equal opportunity to every Indian following benefit will occur
1.A person who has a healthy body and the developed brain is an asset for the country. If a country has such citizen then it will become developed country soon and will grow with the faster pace in this competitive environment of the globe.
2. Equal opportunity in education will promote the talent
3 Equal opportunity in Medical will reduce the rate of death/ disabilities
4. It will stop the "Bazarikarn" of Education and Medical and also stop the inferiority complex between the citizen of the country.
4. other subsidies burden can be minimized by doing this.
5. Proper literacy to each class will stop /reduce the early marriage of children
6. After giving equal opportunity in education to children of country we can stop the reservation devil ( which is now creating a wall between reservation class and unreserved class)
7 and lot of many problems automatically solved by providing these two facilities
Today: lalit mohan is counting on you
lalit mohan gupta needs your help with “Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji: Equal Medical & Education facility to every Indian irrespective of his/r economical Status”. Join lalit mohan and 6 supporters today.