Use of Public Sector must be made mandatory for Politicians and Government Officers
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
- We all know that, what is the Present Conditions of Government Schools and Hospitals throughout India.
- Every year and year Crores of Rupees has been Spent to upgrade the system and to provide adequate facilities in Schools and Hospitals owned by Government.
- No one knows despite of so much money and machinery this Places are not up to mark.
- Now looking at the other side who are suppose to keep this place in good condition and maintain it ? Of course it's a Duty of People running the Government.
- According to me, I think that if Government makes it mandatory that each and every politicians and Government Officers of the country must send their Children in Government Schools Only and Get all the Medical treatments for their family from Government Hospitals itself.
- If any of the Politician or Government Officer don't use such facility he shall be debarred from other benefits for his Life.
- In India, many Private Schools, Hospitals having world best Facility are owned by This Politician and Government Officers.
- The moment they would realise that their children or family members have to go there, overnight standard of such schools and hospital will be raised by themselves. Or else, If they surrender all their benefits in such case a big revenue bill be saved for Development of nation. This could be a major CHANGE.
Today: Adv is counting on you
Adv Marlecha needs your help with “Prime Minister Narendra D. Modi: Use of Public Sector must be made mandatory for Politicians and Government Officers”. Join Adv and 9 supporters today.