Pension Campaign to kinds of New Parties that cared about state pension in history
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
ELECTED GOVERNMENT AND OPPOSITION DO NOT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE ABOVE 50 YEARS OF AGE
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has shown, along with his government, not to care about your public health in this worst airborne plague in a century.
Starmer leading Labour is even more for Covid19 policy of easing of lockdown and the re-opening of schools, so uncaring about your public health of all ages, but especially people in their 60s and older, at highest risk of Covid19 deaths by age group alone.
TORIES AND LABOUR ARE NOT LISTENING TO THE SCIENCE
The Tories cannot lie forever we are safe, from their shambolic Covid19 policies that they ignore as shown by Dominic Cummings and Labour's Rosie Duffield, that Starmer's led Labour does not robustly hold the Tories to account.
WORST RECESSION IN 300 YEARS
New research from accountants and business advisers, say the UK economy will not return to 2019 levels until 2024.
The inevitable second lockdown from further waves of Covid19 contagion, as winter approaches, will downturn the economy still further, after such as pubs etc opening now.
Only basic income could protect people AND keep jobs and businesses afloat, that can adapt to online ordered / home delivery.
TORIES AND LABOUR HAVE REJECTED BASIC INCOME
The Tory government and Labour opposition have both rejected basic income, just as unemployment benefit sanctions into starvation have returned, and by autumn or by next Spring, it is suggested around 4.5m job losses could be suffered.
The 1960s born ladies are now turning 60 and have pension age 67.
The 1970s born men and women now turning 50, are suffering the rise of early works pension age from 50 to 55 since 2010.
PETITION DEMANDS HELP ALL AGE PEOPLE TO SELF ISOLATE TIL WORKING COVID19 VACCINE IN US ALL, stopping symptoms and stopping contagion.
HELPING PEOPLE AGED FROM 60 AND ABOVE TO DO THE SAME as highest risk by age group alone to Covid19 death
HELPS VULNERABLE WHO NEED TO SHIELD BUT UNABLE NOW TO STAY HOME
HELPS MUMS TO STAY HOME WITH THE KIDS OFF SCHOOL
PETITION DEMANDS -
For Chris Williamson's Festival of Resistance movement and George Galloway's Workers Party of Britain to help in campaign to Bank of England's Governor for -
1. Permanent Basic Income from babes to granny, not from government, but direct from Bank of England's Governor, by the free, so-called 'helicopter system money' that creates no government debt.
2. Demands of Basic income babes to granny from Bank of England are permanent not just whilst Covid19 has no vaccine -
- £372 per week per person from age 16.
- £120.48 per week further basic income to mum to feed her kids from babe to 15, inclusive.
- £195.90 per week per person to pensioners with pensions (instead of £372 per week per person).
3. Ask Bank of England to request government make basic income and state pension both income tax free.
Chris Williamson's Festival of Resistance movement and George Galloway's Workers Party of Britain take on as policy the future pension demands listed on Grey Swans' website - www.anastasia-england.me.uk
4. State pension and works pension policies for next general election 2024.
For us to demand that -
5. The other self-funding public broadcaster, Channel 4, gives full and free access to Chris Williamson and George Galloway on their television channel.
GREY SWANS AND BASIC INCOME babes to granny CAMPAIGN into NEW PARTIES
Help me to pension / basic income policy campaign to new parties, click below to read more, about basic income and what is helicopter money system etc -
Complete your signature
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!