The citizens of Pakistan demand a change in Pakistani Government response to terrorism perpetrated against it citizens, in light of recent terrorist act against its Hazara community.
The demands are,
1) Unequivocal Support from the state and the Federal Government to Pakistanis affected by terrorism, which includes, one time financial support, allotment of a permanent stipend, free education and medical help to the direct family members of the person who lost his life in terrorism.
2) Government public commission which will present its findings with recommendations on how to avoid future incidents.
3) Public briefs on investigation, from tracing the culprits, perpetrators, Abettors and their financiers.
4) Taking action against all the culprits within and outside the boundaries of Pakistan using all state institutions like judiciary, paramilitary, and military.
5) The implementation of recommended steps under the commission report and its accountability.
6) A statement from the government in parliament that the justice has been served once the affected relatives are satisfied.
If the government of Pakistan doesn’t accept this change in behavior, or fails the request by its citizens, then the citizens of Pakistan demand that the head of all departments and ministries should be held accountable, relieved and prosecuted as part of their failure to serve the people of Pakistan