PEOPLE'S PRESCRIBED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE NEXT DSWD SECRETARY
This petition had 471 supporters
In the aftermath of the rejection of the appointment of DSWD Secretary Judy Marigomen Taguiwalo by the Commission on Appointments,
WE, the Filipino People, express our utter dismay and indignation to their unjust and irrational ruling on that matter.
WE, reaffirm our stand against all forms of Pork Barrel and that we will ensure that whoever will be appointed as DSWD Secretary will never be able to reverse the reforms that the Former Secretary have initiated nor allow him or her to submit to the wills and wants of Pork Politicians.
WE, also plead that the Core Values and Mantra instilled by the Former Secretary be retained in the Department which are the following:
· Maagap at Mapagkalingang Serbisyo
· Serbisyong Walang Puwang sa Katiwalian
· Patas na Pagtrato sa Komunidad
Mantra: DSWD May Malasakit
As these are not mere statements but rather the principles that bind all DSWD Workers in the exercise of public service.
WE, also plead that the following minimum qualifications be met in the selection of the next DSWD Secretary:
· A Social Worker
· Has no allegations of moral turpitude, corruption, and incompetence
· Is not a member or a former member or affiliated with the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the Philippine National Police (PNP)
· Has a track record of being pro-people and pro-poor
· Is willing to continue the advocacies of the Former DSWD Secretary Judy M. Taguiwalo
· Is committed to stand firm against Pork Politicians and Government Officials who seeks to use DSWD’s funds and services for their personal interests
· A nominee of the MAKABAYAN Bloc
· A nominee of the Philippine Association of Social Workers, Inc.
The consideration of this Minimum Qualifications is earnestly sought from the President.
- The Filipino People
Today: Makabayang is counting on you
Makabayang Manggagawang Panlipunan needs your help with “President Rodrigo Roa Duterte: PEOPLE'S PRESCRIBED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE NEXT DSWD SECRETARY”. Join Makabayang and 470 supporters today.