SAY NO TO GENOCIDE AGAINST TIV OF BENUE AND TARABA STATES OF NIGERIA
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
1. In Benue state of Nigeria, over 1,878 people were killed in cold blood by Fulani herdsmen within three years.
2. Not less than 750 persons were critically injured by Fulani.
3. 200 Benue Christians are still missing after successive Hausa/Fulani carnage.
4. Over 99,427 households as well as property worth billions of naira were destroyed in the Fulani herdsmen attacks on Benue State.
5. Over N95 billion worth of property were destroyed in 2014 alone across 10 Local Government Areas of Benue state during invasion by Hausa/Fulani herdsmen.
6. Repeated attacks on the agricultural communities of the Benue valley have posed great threat to food security in the whole of Nigeria, as Benue is the agricultural and food production hub of Nigeria.
7. For over a decade, the people of Benue have noticed the influx of armed herdsmen who have violently attacked many communities in the state.
8. Between 2013 and 2016 alone, Fulani herdsmen have killed more than 1,878 men, women and children in cold blood from 12 local government areas of Benue state, yet the Nigerian security never appeared in sight.
9. Security agents, especially the military appear to be selective in their operations, since they never protect these Tiv victims of Fulani herdsmen terrorists.
10. When Agatu people in Benue State were attacked by Fulani herdsmen and over 200 people were killed, there was no protective response from the military.
11. In Benue, no arrest and prosecution has been made probably because it was Fulani herdsmen who attacked and killed Christians and indigenous Tiv and Agatu people.
12. Demand that the Nigerian President and Parliament openly condemn these mindless killings and genocide against Tiv people of Nigeria.
13. Demand that the Nigerian Military and Police respond decisively to stop these incessant massacres of Tiv people of Nigeria, swiftly arrest and prosecute both the sponsors and perpetrators of these carnages.
14. Request that the Tiv people of Nigeria be declared an 'endangered people' at risk of annihilation by Fulani terrorist.
15. Demand that the Federal Government of Nigeria promptly condemn media threats by the Fulani Cattle Breeders' Association against the Tiv people of Nigeria, who are the fourth largest ethnic nationality in Nigeria.
Today: Pastor Qrisstuberg is counting on you
Pastor Qrisstuberg Amua, PhD needs your help with “President of the United States: SAY NO TO GENOCIDE AGAINST TIV OF BENUE AND TARABA STATES OF NIGERIA”. Join Pastor Qrisstuberg and 15 supporters today.