Citizenship For Foreign Citizens Serving In U.S. Armed Forces

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!

I feel that any foreign citizens who serve in the United States Armed Forces with honor (e.g. an Honorable discharge) should be immediately granted U.S. citizenship upon request.

Today: Patrick is counting on you

Patrick Sparks needs your help with “President of the United States: Citizenship for foreign citizens serving in U.S. Armed Forces”. Join Patrick and 27 supporters today.