judicial enquiry on j.jayalalithaa's death
This petition had 28 supporters
- Rajya Sabha MP Dr V Maitreyan submitted a memorandum to the President, asking for a probe into former chief minister late J Jayalalithaa’s death, as the present Tamil Nadu government led by Edappadi Palaniswami won’t accept this demand.
- There’s a huge doubt among people of tamilnadu over Jayalalithaa’s death
- When Jayalalithaa was admitted, it was told that she had fever and no major health problem; but then she was hospitalized for 75 days, what was the necessity for hospitalization when her Poes Garden residence itself had a “mini hospital and ICU setup”.
- 75-day long medical treatment given to Jayalalithaa “there are many suspicions and goof-ups.”
- Neither Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley nor OPS was allowed to see J.Jayalalithaa
- Who authorised the hospital’s decision to go in for “cessation of treatment,” to allow natural cessation of life after Jayalalithaa suffered a cardiac arrest on December 5 . Under normal circumstances a permission was obtained from blood relatives to stop medical treatment
Please sign this petition to help bring justice to J.Jayalalithaa , a woman who sacrificed her life to bring development to Tamil Nadu .
Today: Muralikrishnaprasad is counting on you
Muralikrishnaprasad vittaldev needs your help with “President of India: judicial enquiry on j.jayalalithaa's death”. Join Muralikrishnaprasad and 27 supporters today.