Encourage Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Abbas to seek a Two-State Solution
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Peace is still possible in Israel-Palestine! Encourage Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Abbas to seek a Two-State Solution through the following concessions:
- Israel freezes settlement activity beyond the 1967 borders
- The Palestinian Authority puts an end to the activity of extremist groups in the West Bank and Gaza
- Israel tears down the Border Wall between itself and the West Bank
- Jerusalem will serve as the capital of both Israel and Palestine, the city being jointly governed by both states
- Israel, the United States, and those who have yet to recognize Palestine as an independent state do so, giving the Palestinian Authority more legitimacy as the governing body of Palestine.
Israel and the West Bank are full of historic, cultural, and religious sites that need to be free of the violence that plagues the region. Sign this petition to encourage the leaders of Israel-Palestine and the international community to encourage the convening of peace talks between Israel and Palestine.
Today: Matthew is counting on you
Matthew Smith needs your help with “President Mahmoud Abbas: Encourage Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Abbas to seek a Two-State Solution”. Join Matthew and 49 supporters today.