Cancel Jared Taylor at the University of Alabama
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
The University of Alabama student organization Students for America First has invited Jared Taylor, a well-known white nationalist, to give a talk entitled "Diversity: Is It Good for America?" on April 19.
Taylor is a white supremacist who is an editor for American Renaissance (www.amren.com). American Renaissance states that their politics are informed by the idea that "if whites permit themselves to become a minority population, they will lose their civilization, their heritage, and even their existence as a distinct people."
Inviting him to campus is not just sanctioning these racist views, it is putting black students and community members in danger. Nikolas Cruz and many of the most recent U.S. mass shooters have been adherents to racist ideologies and belonged to white nationalist groups. We cannot allow the University of Alabama to radicalize white nationalists who will create violence in our community!!
The following are quotes from American Renaissance:
1) "One of the most destructive myths of modern times is that people of all races have the same average intelligence"
2) "Up until just a few decades ago whites had a racial consciousness that was just as strong as that of other groups. The “racist” quotes from many prominent Americans from the past will surprise you. Jared Taylor traces the fatal decline of white racial awareness."
3) "The 1965 march Montgomery, Alabama, is considered one of the great triumphs of the civil rights era. You will be startled to learn of the degeneracy of the marchers who descended on the small town of Selma. Journalists were amazed too, and were annoyed when their candid accounts were edited out."
4) "When there is significant demographic change, the entire texture of life changes. One of the most obvious consequences of an increase in the black population is an increase in crime."
5) "Hurricane Katrina, which struck New Orleans on August 29, 2005, unleashed a nightmare of looting, violence, and degeneracy. Jared Taylor’s synthesis of contemporary news reports lead to one of his most controversial conclusions: “The races are different. Blacks and whites are different. When blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western Civilization—any kind of civilization—disappears. And in a crisis, it disappears overnight.”
This is a small portion of what can be found on their site.
As a community, we demand that Jared Taylor's event be cancelled at the University of Alabama.
Today: Amanda is counting on you
Amanda Reyes needs your help with “President Dr. Stuart : Cancel Jared Taylor at the University of Alabama”. Join Amanda and 225 supporters today.