Indict Hillary Clinton
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
1) you promised during the second debate that you would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton, a promise which undoubtedly netted you at least half of your votes
2) you claimed on 60 Minutes that you will merely "think about it" and that you "didn't want to prosecute her" and that she's "a good person"
3) she broke the law on multiple counts by setting up a personal e-mail server that was less secure than a publicly available e-mail service like Google and Yahoo! because it was "more convenient" than getting a state.gov address, bleaching about 33,000 e-mails AFTER getting a congressional subpoena, using multiple devices to access these e-mails and lying about ALL of it under oath to Congress
4) she not only allowed, but requested, that her housekeeper print off classified information from her on her home printer even though her housekeeper didn't have the necessary security clearance
5) points 3 and 4 put the national security of the United States at risk and it has been shown already that at least 5 foreign governments had hacked her server
6) she acquired questions for various debates from Donna Brazile of CNN prior to debates that were to take place on that network
7) at the very least in Texas and Pennsylvania, voting machines were rigged to flip votes from you to her which after early polling forced Texas to switch to paper ballots and video proof of the Pennsylvania vote switching was broadcast on CBC in Canada
8) thanks to the Anthony Wiener laptop she's been implicated AS A PARTICIPANT in an international child prostitution ring
9) many people who were set to provide evidence against her in the Benghazi and e-mail hearings suddenly died mysteriously and conveniently for her, quite often the day they were to provide evidence
10) The Clinton body count continues to rise even after the election when Monica Petersen, who was in Haiti investigating the Clinton Foundation's ties to a human trafficking ring, mysteriously turned up dead on November 16th, 2016
11) if any of us had done even 1% of what she's alledged to have done, we'd be buried UNDER the prison for at least a decade
We, the undersigned, hereby deny your claim that she is a "nice person" and request that you fulfill your election promise to appoint a special prosecutor, preferably Trey Gowdy, to investigate her and if she is found guilty of any of these charges that she be punished to the fullest extent of the law, up to and including execution for treason should the charges that she's found guilty of demand it.
Today: Tim is counting on you
Tim Browne needs your help with “President Donald Trump: Indict Hillary Clinton”. Join Tim and 10 supporters today.