Form committee to start a project for nationalizing the rivers of India.
This petition had 14 supporters
Appreciate if you can please appeal to President and Prime Minister of Government of India to form committee to start a project for nationalizing the rivers of India.
Agricultural sector will be revived through this and India will be able to supply food for the entire world. There are so many advantages like:
1) This project will create lot of direct and indirect employment opportunities.
2) It helps during monsoon failures in India (No more water shortage).
3) It helps to tap and conserve excess water when it floods in some parts of India.
4) Increases agricultural production thereby reducing the production costs and able to sell at lower costs to all.
5) Increases agricultural employment and export revenue.
6) Scope to develop inland water transportation (No traffic for freight and passengers).
7) Possibility to increase power production.
We can requests Indian Government to create fund where general public can donate for the project. Income tax authority can provide 100% rebate for payment towards this project.
Today: Mahalingam is counting on you
Mahalingam Harihara needs your help with “President and Prime Minister of India: Form committee to start a project for nationalizing the rivers of India.”. Join Mahalingam and 13 supporters today.