Join Palestinian #Cry4hope --- súmate al #cryforhope palestina--- صرخة امل من الفلسطينين
0 have signed. Let’s get to 25,000!
Cry for Hope: a Call to Decisive Action
We cannot serve God and the oppression of the Palestinians
A critical point has been reached in the struggle to end Israel’s oppression of the Palestinian people. As the State of Israel threatens to annex even more Palestinian land, it will effectively accomplish its goal to colonize and control all of Palestine.
Kairos Palestine and Global Kairos for Justice have issued “Cry for Hope: a Call to Decisive Action. Please add your name to this call to decisive action. “Cry for Hope” is available in multiple languages at www.cryforhope.org
Can you help us get our freedom back?” the Palestinians called out to the world in 2009 in the Kairos Palestine “Moment of Truth: a word of faith, hope and love from the heart of Palestinian suffering.” Kairos Palestine set in motion a global movement, rousing the churches to action and awakening civil society to the reality of Palestinian suffering.
But the oppression and land taking did not stop.
“Cry of Hope” joins with movements of oppressed peoples around the world in taking a stand against the politics and economics of Empire, a global order of domination manifesting in racial, economic, cultural, and environmental oppression that threatens humanity and all of creation. It calls on churches, ecumenical organizations, concerned advocates from other faith traditions, and partners from all sectors of civil society to undertake these seven actions:
- Initiate processes at local, denominational and ecumenical levels that lead to decisive action regarding the denial of Palestinian rights.
- Confront theologies and understandings of the Bible that justify the oppression of the Palestinian people.
- Support Palestinian resistance, including Boycott Divestment and Sanctions and direct political advocacy.
- Demand that governments and world bodies employ political, diplomatic and economic means to stop Israel’s violations of human rights and international law.
- Oppose equating criticism of Israel with anti-Semitism.
- Support initiatives between Israelis and Palestinians and interfaith partnerships that oppose apartheid and create opportunities to work together for justice and equality.
- Come and see the reality in the Holy Land to stand in solidarity with grassroots initiatives for a just peace.
Read “Cry for Hope: a Call to Decisive Action,” available in multiple languages, which can be found on the homepage of cryforhope.org Join the community of individuals, churches and organizations the world over standing for justice and equality. Please note that all signatures should be entered only by individuals’ signers. Join our Facebook community at https://www.facebook.com/Global-Kairos-for-Justice-Coalition/ and tell us how you are responding to our Cry.
Together, let’s change the narrative and clear a path to peace for all.
Today: Global Kairos is counting on you
Global Kairos For Justice Coalition needs your help with “Politicians, legislatures, or government agencies : Join Palestinians #Cry4hope”. Join Global Kairos and 17,885 supporters today.