Bring back the old Pokémon go gym
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
The new Pokémon go gyms are alienating casual players
1. How many people can actually stand by a gym to upkeep their Pokémon for an hour?
2. Other than the 6 defenders, the others hv no vested interest in the gym. Unlike last time where they can prestige up gyms
3. Attacking the same 6 Pokémon over and over again is even more tedious than facing multiple blisseys
4. The new gym system encourages sniping. A player can bring a gym down from 6mons to 1 Mon only for another player to jump in and steal the gym
5. One pokecoin an hour is frankly rubbish considering how much effort it takes to take down a gym and upkeep a Pokemon in a gym
Today: Brian is counting on you
Brian Chen needs your help with “Pokémon go players: Bring back the old Pokémon go gym”. Join Brian and 76 supporters today.