Should India end every connection with Pakistan?
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
On November 25, 2003, the Director Generals of Military Operations of India and Pakistan agreed to observe a ceasefire along the International Border, Line of Control and Actual Ground Position Line in Jammu and Kashmir.
Since then (according to a 11/12/2015 document by Ministry of Defence), between 2012 and 2015:
- 1444 Ceasefire Violations by Pakistan along LoC and IB have taken place.
- 854 Infiltration attempts were made by Pakistani Terrorists in which 300 were successful.
- 19 Civilians were killed and 11 Soldiers were martyred.
- In 2016, 437 Ceasefire violations took place killing 37 civilians and injuring 179 civilians and 311 Security Personnel. (Read news)
- 286 Ceasefire Violations were done after Surgical Strike only.
- Continuous Violations of Ceasefire by pakistan in 2017.
Pakistan mutilated the bodies of Indian Soldiers several times. Very recently bodies of two Soldiers were mutilated by Pakistani BAT. No one has yet forgotten the incident with Martyr Hemraj.
Pakistan has always stabbed us with its state sponsored terrorism and given us Mumbai Attacks, Uri Attack and Pathankot Attack.
What we demand:
- Everyone knows Pakistan wants nothing but war, but being a responsible and literate public, we know that this could send us years back.
- So the second option is to terminate all kind of bilateral relations with Pakistan. Call back all Indian Citizen currently inside Pakistan for any reason whatsoever.
- End every kind of Diplomatic Relations with immediate effect. Calling back the Indian Ambassador or Diplomat in Pakistan and sending Pakistani High Commissioner back to Pakistan. Closing Indian High Commission in Pakistan.
- Termination of all kinds of business and financial relations with Pakistan. We believe some money is not worth the lives of our Soldiers and Citizens. Pakistan stands nowhere to be compared with India in any respect. And ending business with Pak will cost Pakistan more than it would do to India, so no need to worry.
- Banning any Pakistani National from entering into India irrespective of their profession (as there has been lot of debate on so called artists). And deporting every Pakistani citizen.
- Calling of Ceasefire in Jammu & Kashmir as it has become irrelevant over time and giving Army & BSF full permission for any kind of counter action required against Pakistan at the LoC and IB.
Today: Shraddha Kishan is counting on you
Shraddha Kishan Tripathi needs your help with “PM Narendra Modi: Should India end every connection with Pakistan?”. Join Shraddha Kishan and 5 supporters today.