Please Stop the Semaphore Drone
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
The intent of this petition about the drone that flies over Semaphore is to:
- discover the level of interest in it;
- promote discussion to discover and share information about it;
- afford the drone operator the opportunity to discover the concerns of residents; and
- achieve a co-operative outcome.
A drone is regularly flying over Semaphore residential area breaching standard operating conditions including:
- "You must only fly during the day, not at night."
- "You must not fly any closer than 30 metres from other people."
- "You must not fly over populous areas, such as beaches, parks and sporting ovals. The risk to life, safety and property depends not only on the density of people and property in an area but also the flying height and the likelihood of injury or damage should something go wrong with the RPA."
Today: Ben is counting on you
Ben Martin-Peddey needs your help with “Please Stop the Semaphore Drone”. Join Ben and 28 supporters today.