- Ashraf ElkholyEmbassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in London
- Ayman Abdelsameaa ZinedineEmbassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Madrid
- Sherif Elkholi (Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Dublin)Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Dublin
- Mootaz Ahmadein KhalilThe Permanent Reresntative of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the United Nations
- Mohamed TawfikEmbassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Washington DC
Open the border crossing from Egypt to Gaza
The situation is now dire in Gaza, the continued bombing by Israel, and the destruction of Gaza's only power plant have taken a heavy toll. Please share this petition with your friends.
No power, means no water for Gaza. Water is retrieved from underground reservoirs using pumps operating on electricity, which can no longer be supplied. The sewage system has collapsed and raw sewage can no longer be filtered. And refrigeration for food is no longer available.
The injured, sick and dying can often not be helped, because the hospitals are barely functioning; Incubators, Operating rooms, fridges for blood, life support machines, all are affected by the crisis. They are strugging to keep things running.
Repeatedly Doctors have appealed for Egypt to open its border crossing.
Therefore, I ask you to to write an email to the Egyptian Ambassador in your country. Ask him to stand with human decency, and do all that is in his power, to open the border crossing from Egypt into Gaza.
- Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in London
- Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Madrid
Ayman Abdelsameaa Zinedine
- Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Dublin
Sherif Elkholi (Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Dublin)
- The Permanent Reresntative of the Arab Republic of Egypt to the United Nations
Mootaz Ahmadein Khalil
- Embassy of the Arab Republic of Egypt in Washington DC
I request you to ask your Government to play its full part in finally ending the horrific siege on Palestinians living in the Gaza strip.
The United Nations Works and Relief Association (UNWRA) has called for the ‘world community to lift Israel’s blockade on Gaza’. I ask that you to do all in your power to do the same.
I would also like to request you to stand with the international community in their desire to provide relief to the civilians of Gaza. Please open the border with Egypt in order to allow essential fuel and provisions to enter Gaza. Show you are a friend of human rights.
Please do not be complicit in this crime against humanity. Open the border crossing from Egypt today.
Individual who cares about human rights. started this petition with a single signature, and now has 297 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.