Please allow Zimbabweans in the Diaspora to be allowed to vote from outside Zimbabwe!!!!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 7,500!
For many years Zimbabweans living in the Diaspora have not been able to exercise their constitutional right to vote from outside the country. There are millions of Zimbabweans living outside Zimbabwe. In the dawn of a new era 'The New Zimbabwe' why can't we petition to change this? PLEASE SIGN SO THAT THE SOLIDARITY AND RECOGNITION OF EVERY ZIMBABWEAN AT HOME AND ABROAD IS TRULY RECOGNISED!!!
It does not matter what creed or colour, age, sex, race you belong to, YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!!!!
Remember as evidenced by the last couple of weeks....there's power in numbers....UNITED we stand DIVIDED we fall!!!!Please sign and share this petition if you want to make a difference and be a part of history. Let's rebuild Zimbabwe together for generations to come.....Thank you and God bless Zimbabwe✍✍✍✍
Safeguards for a free and fair transparent registration and voting process!!! Courtesy of Concerned Citizens Support Network of Zimbabwe;
WE MUST DEMAND THE DIASPORA VOTE AS OUR CONSTITUTION STATES THAT EVERY ZIMBABWEAN HAS A RIGHT TO VOTE . HOWEVER WE MUST SET THE CONDITIONS TO ENSURE THE VOTE IS COUNTED FAIRLY AND THEREFORE WE HAVE MADE A LIST OF SAFEGUARDS TO DEMAND WHEN INDIVIDUALS OR ORGANIZATIONS PETITION FOR THE VOTE. WE HAVE USED PREVIOUSLY DEMANDED SAFEGUARDS FROM DEMOCRACY INSTITUTIONS WHO ONCE DEMANDED THE DIASPORA VOTE:
1.Elections must be held in a Neutral location. Zimbabwean Embassies in the Diaspora are not neutral locations as they are controlled by ZANU PF.
2. The Voter's Roll Must be made public to allow proper verification of all listed voters (In the past names of dead people have appeared on the Voter's Roll).
3. Independent Observers and Monitors must be at every polling station.
4.Independent and Neutral Accredited Monitors must be there ensuring the safety of all ballots from the polling station to the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission destination point and until ballots have been certified and counted.
5.Independent Biometric Technical Support must be used to verify and check authenticity of the Biometric Registration System IF A BIOMETRIC SYSTEM IS UTILIZED
6. The Polling Mapping process must be conducted and polling station verified prior to voting.
7.Neutral Security Personnel must be used for every polling station.
8. Independent accredited personnel must be utilized for vote counting and Vote certification.
9.Enough time and Programs must be made available that Diaspora Voter Education and Voter Registration programs are conducted.
10.The number of extra Ballot papers must be verified before voting begins.
11. All voters requiring assistance must declare their need for voter assistance at the point of registration to ensure neutral personnel are utilized to assist the voters.
12. All Diasporans fighting for the Diaspora Vote must exercise due diligence to ensure they demand safeguards to be in place to ensure rigging is eliminated or minimized.
Today: Abi is counting on you
Abi KHOZA needs your help with “Please help me by sharing this petition allowing millions of Zimbabweans in the Diaspora to vote from outside Zimbabwe.”. Join Abi and 6,110 supporters today.