Wargaming has made another hit, and this time on mobile app called World of Tanks Blitz. Instant hit and gaining more popularity, it seems nothing is wrong with this game. Constant updates, events and cool prizes gas kept this game running. But then, it started to lose players.
Reason? AFKs, bots, and trolls. They ruined the gaming experience for others for their own benefit of gaining in game currency faster.
We must stand up and have this problem come to light so we can save this magnificent game.
Below are the proposals:
1. WG will include and/or mention EULA in tutorial.
2. Add in AFK detector system or program in game.
3. Make penalties more harsher than just 1 week ban.
4. Ban permanently for repeat offenders.
5. (Optional) add in commend/report system after each match.