Save Nature By Planting Trees & Stop Deforestation
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
Our mission is simple. Increase green cover with native plants and trees everyday. Tree Cover is most important. That is the only thing which can keep the sun from overheating the land. More leaves, less global heating.
Trees combat global warming by absorbing carbon dioxide and producing oxygen, contribute to soil health, retain water, and cool overheated urban areas. The earth needs more!
According to the environmental protection agencies, planting trees is a must if we want to save our planet. Trees not only remove harmful chemicals from the soil, but also help reduce the greenhouses leading to global warming. Go on and see how planting trees helps the environment.
Advantages of planting trees in reducing global warming
1. An average size tree creates sufficient oxygen in one year to provide oxygen for a family of four.
2. Planting trees in the right place around buildings and homes can cut air-conditioning costs up to 50 percent.
3. Planting trees for the environment is good as they are renewable, biodegradable and recyclable.
4. If we plant 20 million trees, the earth will get with 260 million more tons of oxygen.
5. Once acre of trees can remove up to 2.6 tons of Carbon Dioxide each year.
6. During photosynthesis, trees and other plants absorb carbon dioxide and give off oxygen.
7. Trees keep in cheek the air and water pollution.
8. Why planting trees is important is evident as they are the natural habitat of the animals and birds, as well as many endangered species.
9. Planting trees means more wood and paper products which can be easily recycled.
10. A newly planted whole forest, can change tones of atmospheric carbon into wood and other fibrous tissue, thus reducing global warming.
So, start digging immediately if you have the means to plant a tree. There are still too few of them to fully offset the changes brought about by global warming. Automobile traffic, manufacturing and other human activities are playing havoc with our environment. Reduce global warming simply by planting trees for the environment.
Deforestation can have a negative impact on the environment. The most dramatic impact is a loss of habitat for millions of species. Eighty percent of Earth's land animals and plants live in forests, and many cannot survive the deforestation that destroys their homes. Deforestation also drives climate change.
People should stop cutting down trees as trees exhale oxygen which is what humans breathe, and if we run out of oxygen then no one would be able to breathe.
Humans Will Go Extinct If Cutting Of Forests Don't Stop.
Today: Ketan is counting on you
Ketan Nardhani needs your help with “Plant & Save Trees : Save Nature”. Join Ketan and 212 supporters today.