Take Care of Your Heart, Don't Let It Fall Apart
0 have signed. Let’s get to 500!
In the Philippines, heart disease is the leading cause of mortality with 102,936 deaths as of 2010. Heart disease refers to any type of disorder that affects the heart. Some examples of heart disease are:
- congenital heart disease
- coronary artery disease
- coronary heart disease
- heart failure
Thankfully, the easiest way to prevent heart disease is by getting a heart-healthy diet! Here are some tips on getting started:
- Make sure you don't eat too much too fast.
- Add more fruits and vegetables to your diet.
- Choose whole grains and other good sources of fiber to lower your blood pressure.
- Limit the consumption of trans fat and saturated fat.
- Select food that is rich in protein but poor in fat such as skim milk and peas.
- Limit the sodium in your diet to avoid a high blood pressure.
- Be prepared by planning your daily food for the next week.
By signing this petition, you can help raise awareness on the danger of heart disease and its prevention. There are many people out there who could change their lives today and avoid this problem in the future. Help spread awareness by signing today!
Today: Bianca is counting on you
Bianca Gancia needs your help with “Philippine Heart Center: Take Care of Your Heart, Don't Let It Fall Apart”. Join Bianca and 247 supporters today.