Stop the smell on Tombs of the Kings Road!
0 have signed. Let’s get to 200!
To Phedonas Phedonos, mayor of Pafos.
We wish to draw your attention to the smell of sewage along the Tombs of the Kings Road in Pafos. This is a daily problem usually occurring in the late afternoon.
The problem has been ongoing for well over a year. We know you have fisrt hand experience of it, but no action has been taken.
We believe it is vital that this problem is addressed urgently, for the following reasons:
- The smell is very unpleasant, and as a result many people, both Cypriot and visitors, are avoiding the area.
- Many tourists are commenting on the smell and say they will not return to Pafos because of it.
- Many business owners in the area are complaining about the effect it is having on trade.
- As well as being unpleasant, we believe that the smell constitutes a health hazard.
- Raw sewage has been observed at street level in some locations.
We urge you to take action to resolve this problem, and to make Tombs of the Kings Road a pleasant area to visit again.
Today: Duncan is counting on you
Duncan Mitchell needs your help with “Phedonas Phedonos: Stop the smell on Tombs of the Kings Road!”. Join Duncan and 198 supporters today.