Refused application for Aberlady pharmacy
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
We'd like your support in raising an objection to the decision by the Lothian Health Board with regards to the application by Dears Pharmacy for a new pharmacy and essential healthcare services for the village which was refused on the 25th April 2018.
We don't agree with the comments made by the committee and opposing pharmacists that:
- Existing pharmacies were adequate in service despite lack of engagement on services
- Telephone consultations from pharmacies is an adequate form of healthcare to the village
- Car ownership is high (also we should be focussing on reducing car usage)
- Deprivation is low so no need for a pharmacy
- Travelling 13 miles is acceptable to visit a pharmacy when the local pharmacies are closed
- Pharmacies closing for lunch is acceptable
We feel that the decision makers have ignored the comments of 146 people who support a pharmacy in Aberlady. We also feel that the comments and support from The Community Council and Iain Gray MSP have been ignored.
Today: Mo is counting on you
Mo de M needs your help with “Pharmacy Practices Committee of Lothian Health Board: Refused application for Aberlady pharmacy”. Join Mo and 733 supporters today.