- PetSmart Charities infoPetSmart Charities
- Customer CareCustomer Care
- PetSmart Investor RelationsPetSmart Investor Relations
- Michelle ThompsonCommunications Manager PetSmart Charities, Inc.
- PetSmart,Public Relations
- Toni J. Eberhardt PetSmart Corporation;Senior Manager, Public Relations & Social Media
- Debra Litzinger 623-587-2998HR
- Andy Izquierdo, 602-290-4243Director , Public Affairs
- Laura A. IngallsSr. Communications Manager
PetSmart - Sawgrass Store #347: Do not turn your back on homeless dogs!
After being a Pet Partner at the Petsmart store in Sunrise (store #347) for over 14 years with thousands of successful adoptions, the recently demoted manager Robert Landeta, does not want a rescue group "blocking his aisles" and has asked Allen Babcock Rescue to leave! Allen Babcock Rescue does not have a shelter and relies on the store soley for adoptions and finding the rescue dogs loving homes. The group in return generates a mass amount of business for Petsmart.
It’s appalling that a corporation who advertises its support for rescues treats a reputable rescue this way. Unfortunately, Robert is not a dog lover and considers the rescue an inconvenience.
Phone Corporate (800) 738-1385 and let them know that you do not stand for their company turning their backs on a no-kill rescue this way.
Or call PetSmart Charities Sr. Communications Manager, Laura Ingalis at (623) 587-2695
Corporate info: PetSmart, Inc.
Store Support Group
19601 North 27th
Phoenix, AZ 85027
- PetSmart Charities
PetSmart Charities info
- Customer Care
- PetSmart Investor Relations
PetSmart Investor Relations
- Communications Manager PetSmart Charities, Inc.
- Public Relations
- Senior Manager, Public Relations & Social Media
Toni J. Eberhardt PetSmart Corporation;
Debra Litzinger 623-587-2998
- Director , Public Affairs
Andy Izquierdo, 602-290-4243
- Sr. Communications Manager
Laura A. Ingalls
Please do not turn your back on Allen Babcock Dog Rescue, Inc., who has been a pet partner for over 14 years at store number 347. Your store manager, Robert Landeta, has made the decision to get rid of them and the rescue dogs and his district manager, Alex Garcia, condones his decision. Petsmart advertises that they support charities and this is not only disappointing as a customer, but also as an animal lover. I intend to boycott Petsmart due to this decision and I hope you will reconsider turning your backs on a reputable, no-kill organization.
Mike D started this petition with a single signature, and now has 4,353 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.