- Michael J. MasseyPresident and Chief Executive Officer
- Erick GoldbergSenior Vice President, Human Resources
- Eran CohenExecutive Vice President, Customer Experience
- Paulette DodsonSenior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- Gregg ScanlonSenior Vice President of Store Operations and Services
Requesting PetSmart Animal Care Education
Simply put, a number of us feel that PetSmart employees do not have sufficient education regarding the proper care of the animals being sold. Courses detailing the nature and expectations of the pets as well as their needs may influence further initiative among the employees towards their well-being.
If such courses are in effect, perhaps periodic retesting could prove to be beneficial to ensure standards are being maintained. On behalf of all pet owners as well as those aspiring, we wish to see greater care being provided towards all creatures great and small.
Further details can be sought at
There are numerous reviews and witness reports online. If we speak up now, there is hope for some kind of improvement in the manner PetSmart is run. Thank you for your time and concern.
- President and Chief Executive Officer
Michael J. Massey
- Senior Vice President, Human Resources
- Executive Vice President, Customer Experience
- Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- Senior Vice President of Store Operations and Services
We the petitioners wish to see further effort put towards the humane treatment of the animals distributed through PetSmart both in the breeding facilities and the retailers themselves. For a long time now, individuals have been observing countless insensitive actions towards every species you carry. If you wish to rebuild a trusting and respectful relationship with the customers you offended, perhaps you could show us what measures you are taking towards the welfare of these creatures both big and small. Thank you for your time.
Hans Leyendeckers started this petition with a single signature, and now has 225 supporters. Start a petition today to change something you care about.