Petition for Reduced Tuition
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
Join the movement on Twitter @changetrain1
This petition is not for the over-entitled who have told me, "It's not my money." This petition is for those of us who give a damn.
Do you, like me, have nervous thoughts about whether you can get approved for more loans to finish school? Do you, like me, continuously update and figure out your school payment options with your family? Do you question whether you can take up more minimum-wage work and still have time for school? Did you think about leaving college behind?
If so, join The Change Train. Join us as we take action with the Petition for Reduced Tuition.
We want college and university administrators to collaborate with their students to reduce tuition costs. We believe that change in this area is not a one-way street; there are actions that both groups can take to reduce tuition and expenses.
Below are the individuals that we are petitioning to in order to gain their support in promoting reduced tuition, and to help create collaboration between students and administrations to achieve reduced tuition and expenses.
- Janet Napolitano (President, University of California)
- Pete Boyle (VP for Public Affairs, National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities)
- Rick Williams (Chief Executive Officer, Sobrato Family Foundation)
- Ro Khanna (Congressman 17th District)
- Dianne Feinstein (California Senator)
- Virginia Foxx (Higher Education subcommittee chair)
- John Sobrato (The Sobrato Organization President, Santa Clara University alum)
Today: The Change is counting on you
The Change Train needs your help with “Petition for Reduced Tuition”. Join The Change and 95 supporters today.