Petition for a GreyHawk special Board Meeting
This petition had 33 supporters
Greyhawk is a great community with an ongoing problem. Our current system of governing has lousy communication. Over and over, I hear from residents who want to know why a thing is happening in our community or who decided that such and such should happen. The answer is simple... our board of directors should meet regularly and the community should be invited to attend. MOST communities already have this!
This petition below was drafted by Nick Petrov when he was fined and could not get clear communication about what was going on. Regardless of how you feel about fines, we should all agree that Board should be approachable and should have ways to communicate its workings to the residents. Below we resolve that the undersigned home owners of Grey Hawk hereby call for:
For special meeting of the members of Gray Hawk at Lake Polo’s Home Owners Association
We would like to request a special meeting as per Article 3, Section 2 of the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restorations, Easements and Assessments for Grey Hawk at Lake Polo to (1) discuss the BOD’s and Parklane RES’ current management style, (2) establish clear landscaping guidelines and assessment practices and (3) request a financial/operational audit.
Additional items to be discussed and voted on:
- Week/Date of inspections (to be communicated in advance)
- Violations to be referenced to the specific article in the Covenants
- Photos of the violation(s) to be made available to homeowners
- Time to correct the violation(s) to be specified but no less than 2 weeks.
- Means of communicating violations. (First and second notices to be sent through regular mail. Third and final violation notices to be sent by Certified Mail).
- Level of detail for correcting violations to be provided. (Specific instructions to be given on what changes need to be made)
- Monthly/weekly updates of activities in the community to be communicated to all residents via email/virtually
- Board of Directors to hold 3 quarterly meetings open to residents with mandatory Question and Answer session at the end of each meeting. (Closed meetings to be announced in advance)
- Existing Facebook platform to be open to BOD and utilized for improved communications with the community’s residents.
Today: Russell is counting on you
Russell Scherker needs your help with “Petition for a GreyHawk special Board Meeting”. Join Russell and 32 supporters today.