Join to Meatless Monday

Join to Meatless Monday

0 personas firmaron. ¡Ayuda a conseguir 1,000!
Al lograr 1,000 firmas, es más probable que la petición pueda ser tendencia en nuestra plataforma.
Alana Oropeza lanzó esta petición dirigida para personas

Around 12 million hectares of forest in the world's tropical regions were lost in 2018, equivalent to 30 football fields per minute. Why would you want to contribute to this massacre? The expansion of agricultural grazing is one of many realities that constitute a degenerating society. But, where there is cataclysm, there is opportunity for rectification.

This proposal we would help to stop the desertification of certain areas of the planet and reduce CO2 emissions. Fewer trees would be cut down, we would save water and energy since currently 76% of everything grown on the land is used to feed livestock and only the remaining 24% is for direct consumption.

With "Meatless Mondays" promotes a healthier and more ecological relationship for others by reducing meat consumption we also reduce obesity, cholesterol, heart disease, intake of antibiotics and hormones, etc.Let's suppose that  about 25 people eat 3 vegetarian meals during the day that saves about 26 acres of land each day and a lot of gallons of water . The loss of trees causes the warm-up of the earth because they are the regulators of the temperature in an area, and by not having them the soil warm more, also if there aren’t trees the soil start to erode and this cause the landslides that we know, we just have to become aware and act now before it is too late.

0 personas firmaron. ¡Ayuda a conseguir 1,000!
Al lograr 1,000 firmas, es más probable que la petición pueda ser tendencia en nuestra plataforma.