PERMIT TO PROTEST IN MARINA
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
- Every citizen has equal right to Marina beach
- Article 19-b gives us freedom to assemble peaceably and protest
- There is no solid reason to ban protesting in the Marina beach
- The Jallikattu protest gave a unique name and fame to the youth of Tamilnadu for their well behaved and peaceful protest.
- By banning this, the government is only proving that it can't stand people coming together against their corruption and negligence towards ordinary citizens.
- There shouldn't any public place with a ban for the people to protest; not just Marina!
Today: Dineshkumar is counting on you
Dineshkumar Jayaraman needs your help with “PERMIT TO PROTEST IN MARINA”. Join Dineshkumar and 25 supporters today.