No Taxpayer Funded Skatepark in Pequannock Township
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
We the taxpayers of Pequannock are opposed to the taxpayer funded construction of a skatepark in Pequannock Township.
- We do not believe it is the civic nor financial responsibility of the municipal government to provide a recreational facility for every sport, hobby, or activity in which citizens participate.
- We feel this expenditure is fiscally irresponsible and not in the best interests of our town.
- This proposed park is approximatly 6,400 square feet of solid, non-porous, poured concrete within a 14,000 square foot skatepark complex located in the Washington Park area flood zone.
- The cost of this park is $400,000+, plus the cost of fencing, lighting, bathrooms, security, maintenance, utilities, etc.
- The Pequannock Township Flood Committee has advised they do not support the park at this location.
Today: We Love Pequannock is counting on you
We Love Pequannock needs your help with “Pequannock Town Council c/o Town Clerk : No Taxpayer Funded Skatepark in Pequannock Township”. Join We Love Pequannock and 639 supporters today.