The death of a pregnant elephant in Kerala, after eating a pineapple stuffed with firecarackers, has sparked an outrage! The fruit had exploded in her mouth, leading to her death. The explosion had badly injured her tongue and mouth and the elephant walked around the village, in searing pain and in hunger. She didn’t harm a single human being even when she ran in searing pain in the streets of the village. She didn’t crush a single home!!!
I want to raise my voice for this Shameful Act �
#Ashamed Humanity !!