A highway is needed!!
This petition had 1,526 supporters
Between State Highway 1 (SH1) and Whangaparaoa Road, there are several new resedential areas being developed including Millwater, Stillwater and Silverdale. This means more people will be living within these areas with an increased demand for better transportation roads. All necessary residential lots have already been purchased in 2009 in order to build Penlink. The need for a highway is greatly in demand and action needs to be commenced immediately.
BENIFETS OF PENKINK
- 7km of new road, including a new bridge across Weiti River
- Four lane toll road (two in each direction)
- Provisions for pedestrians and cyclists
- 100km/hr speed limit
- Five minute saving for commuters using old route
- 12-18 minutes savings for commuters using toll road
- 5.8km shorter route
Today: Reuben is counting on you
Reuben Kleynhans needs your help with “Penlink: A highway is needed!!”. Join Reuben and 1,525 supporters today.