FIIghtback against false use of FII/MSBP/Emotional Harm by professionals
0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!
False accusations are being used widely to the detriment of children and families. often causing unnecessary suffering to those targeted. This catch all phrase is being used by professionals when they are unsure where to turn. Meaning a lot of complex medical/mental health conditions are 'lumped' into this category.
situations such as :
1. Asking the school for help regarding support for children/lack of school provisions
2. Appealing EHCP/DLA/Medical decisions
3. Approaching Social Services etc. for assistance regarding child`s behaviour
4. Challenging diagnosis/requesting second opinion/ private consultations
5. Covering up of medical negligence/missed diagnosis/lack of support especially in complex medical cases
6. Expense, the majority of medical aids and intervention come at a great financial cost to the NHS and local trusts struggle to fund these
7. Parental blame? parental alienation. Several cases we have come across include parents and children both with complex needs and the parents are often victimised for this
these and more can all lead to Social services intervention, possible removal of children, This in turn further damages already vulnerable families, support should be just that and not an excuse to facilitate a witch hunt. So many parents are silenced by the family courts, meaning we live a hidden life. Too scared to speak out and protect those who need us.
False accusations can also include neglect, future emotional harm (crystal ball theory), and the worst parents being accused of sexual/physical/emotional neglect r disregard. This needs to end!! Too many innocent families have had to be parted, too many parents have lost the will to carry on. Too many children (some now adults and parents themselves) have suffered too long. The stigma of this needs to end. We must educate those in government, Drs, Nurse's, Health professionals, Teachers, Police officers. The list is endless!
For a disorder that it is argued may not actually exist, many are accused. These numbers seem immense and grossly disproportionate to the rest of the accusations and actual people found guilty of this crime.
Please sign and stand together to help each other, no one should face this alone.
We can be contacted via this petition.
Thank you for your support
Today: kelly is counting on you
kelly robinson needs your help with “parliment: FIIghtback against false use of FII/MSBP/Emotional Harm by professionals”. Join kelly and 43 supporters today.