Let's make Park Ave in Park Ridge, NJ safe.
0 have signed. Let’s get to 1,000!
We need to make Park Avenue in Park Ridge, NJ safer for our community. In the past year and a half of living here, I have witnessed excessive speeding, negligent drivers, near pedestrian impacts, and a fatality.
We need to come together and sign this petition to demonstrate to the Park Ridge Mayor and Council that we care and that we need a change.
I will be speaking at the September 12th, 2017 Council Meeting and would love to come with signatures supporting my cause.
I am proposing:
- A speed limit decrease from 30mph to 25mph on Park Avenue from Pascack Road to Kinderkamack.
- To organize a fundraiser during a community event to fundraise this cause.
- Purchase A-Frame Pedestrian Walkway Signs on every walkway on Park Avenue.
- A push for more police officers to ticket and patrol Park Avenue.
- An occasional dummy police vehicle parked on Park Ave to act as a deterrent.
I love this town, care for the community, and only want this main street safer for students, pedestrians, and our community.
Today: Brian is counting on you
Brian Melso needs your help with “Park Ridge : Let's make Park Ave in Park Ridge, NJ safe.”. Join Brian and 507 supporters today.