Coin a new word for when you read a comment in an accent.

0 have signed. Let’s get to 100!

Whenever I read certain social media posts I use the accent of the person who originally said that sentence, for example when I read "No look catching those killers then?" I hear the voice from Hot Fuzz. Therefore I petition that we name this phenomenon a Worthism, named after the man who inspired me to create this petition Connor Worth (plus I think it would be funny to get him into the dictionary as he thinks petitions wont help out me, the common folk!). For more artsy types (Torries) we can call this phenomenon an Accenlectio which roughly translates in Latin as Accent Reading...fancy I know! Please help make my dream become a reality because this would impact the world greatly and I would be considered a word smith and general hero for people around the I could make T-shirts and really bring in that moolah.

Yours faithfully

Liam Kirk

Today: Liam is counting on you

Liam Kirk needs your help with “Oxford Dictionary : Coin a new word for when you read a comment in an accent.”. Join Liam and 7 supporters today.